Tuesday, July 20, 2010

PRINCESS CAKE!!!






So you'll learn quickly that my favorite dessert is Princess Cake...I'm sure I'll be posting about it a lot. Whenever it's on a menu, I have to order a slice. If you're not familiar with Princess Cake, it's a white cake with marzipan on the outside, jam and pastry cream on the inside. My favorite place to grab a slice is at The Alcove in Los Feliz (the purple one above). Another cute place to find it is at Larchmont Bungalow (the green slice). Both delicious!

The Alcove
1929 Hillhurst Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90027-2711
(323) 644-0100

Larchmont Bungalow
107 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004


4 comments:

  1. I feel that you are like Adam Richman, but obviously you're crazy gorgeous and have better taste.

    Love ur blog! Hope to see this dessert often enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled across your blog and love it...especially because I live a short drive away from LA so all your posts are great weekend adventures. Please follow my blog as I will yours. :) xoxo Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that's my favorite cake!! Mmmmm indeed ^^ I like your choices Amber :)

    ReplyDelete