Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gourmet Lunch




If you're like me and love to have lunch outside on a patio, then this is the place for you! Joan's on Third is a gourmet marketplace and cafe with a New York feel. Aside from stopping through to grab lunch, this place is also great for picking up some fancy foods for picnics or dinner parties. These three sandwiches we tried were divine!
1. Goat Cheese and Fig Jam on Raisin Bread (probably one of the most amazing things I've ever tried) 2. Ham & Brie Sandwich 3. Short-Rib Grilled Cheese

Joan's on Third
8350 West 3rd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90048-4311
(323) 655-2285

4 comments:

  1. OK, I'm hungry now!! I loved your blog!! Follow my blog too! I'm a brazilian fan, and I'm waiting for the Greek's season 4!!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of those sound ridiculously good! We at Highland Bakery needs to open an LA store, stat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all three sounds deliciously yummy!! if i am ever in LA i would most defenitly try it


    Amber yor awesome! can't wait for Greek to start already =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove the ham & brie mini baguettes, from Joans. They are packed with flavor and definitely the perfect savory fix.

    Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete