Tuesday, February 8, 2011

LA Mill Coffee






If you LOVE coffee, you MUST go here. LA Mill is one of my favorite places to tell friends to check out. They have a list of coffee from around the globe that can be prepared a number of ways...I don't know what they're called but they're all great!! Ask for the one that looks like "the science experiment." There's a Bunsen burner of sorts involved. Also, their food here is good. :)

LA Mill Coffee
1636 Silver Lake Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90026
www.lamillcoffee.com

10 comments:

  1. Nice :) ! I think that this is a very nice place. By the way my girlfriend is crazy about you . We watch Greek together and we think that you are awesome. Keep it that way ! Mike.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL THANK YOU MIKE! That was very nice. Tell your girlfriend hi for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, maybe that would make me like coffee!

    Nice blog by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a big coffee lover, and If i would be in LA I would definitely check this place! Awesome blog, we get to see LA from another point of view through ur blog.

    Have just seen the latest Greek ep. and u do look like Beyonce, but a younger better version ;)

    Hugs from Transilvania/Romania, yes.. u have fans over here too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the food on the last 2 pictures ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm, whatever is in the very last picture looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know that I'll ever get to go to LA but the food looks incredible! New follower!

    -tiff
    fashionintheforest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi amber! i know you arent a beauty blogger or fashion blogger but it would be amazingly cool if you did like outfit of the day posts and skincare routine and makeup favorite posts! you are so gorgeous and i wish i was as pretty as you!

    Thanks
    *Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "so happy I found this blog randomly <3

    ReplyDelete