Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Osteria La Buca





If you're joansin for some delicious Italian cuisine, try this place; Osteria La Buca is a hip, brick lined restaurant in a pretty awkward part of Hollywood (I guess they call it Mid-Wilshire). Down Melrose at Wilton is this contemporary Italian restaurant with a bar to serve those waiting for a table and an upstairs room to seat larger parites. Be sure to make a reservation before going here, it tends to get booked up quick! With a menu filled with handmade pastas and pizzas, this place will fill your tummy and leave you satisfied. The staff is super nice too! Expect to pay at least $30 for a normal dinner...


Osteria La Buca
5210 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90038
(323) 462-1900
www.osterialabuca.com

4 comments:

  1. I'm hungry now... hahaha hope you're havin great days !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!I'm italian and I'm very happy that you appreciate Italian food!If one day I could come to LA-I hope so!- I'd like to taste these courses to "check" if they are as good as they are here in Italy :)
    Baci(kisses) from Italy!
    Giulia

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend just raved to me about this place! It looks absolutely delish. :]

    Steph, www.collegegloss.com

    ReplyDelete