Monday, August 30, 2010

BLD




BLD, short for Breakfast Lunch Dinner, is a great local spot to eat any time of day. My friend Vivian and I went there for a little dinner to catch up recently and split the mussels, a cheese plate and the burger. The best part was the cheese plate. We asked our waiter to help choose the two types of cheese to get and he did not let us down. One is now a favorite of mine -- St. André, a French cow's milk cheese that soft and salty and rich! We ate it with a little honey. AMAZEBALLS.
I've had breakfast here before too and I'd highly recommend their Fried Egg Breakfast Sandwich.

BLD
7450 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2701
(323) 930-9744

1 comment:

  1. I went on Saturday and got the ricotta blueberry pancakes and they were ALL THAT.

    ReplyDelete