Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Red Hill

I think this is the best breakfast dish I have ever eaten. It's so creative, hearty and delicious I couldn't wait to share it with all of you. It's a spin on the classic eggs benedict. It's a homemade yam biscuit with eggs, thick cut bacon, avocado, tomato, pickled cabbage and chile mole! Paired with a side of potatoes  this dish is perfection. Go eat it and tell me how you like it!
PS- Apparently their omelette of fresh market veggies is fantastic too...but I wanna go back and have their gluten free LEMON RICOTTA PANCAKES! YESSSSS PLEASE!

Red Hill Restaurant
1325 Echo Park Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90026
www.redhillrestaurant.com

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks amazing!! If I ever go to L.A. I´m definitely going there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete