Friday, July 8, 2011

Best BBQ I've Ever Had!

birthday party bus!
birthday boy
we ate too much!

I've never been to a restaurant where every thing I tried blew me away, until I went to Porky's. This is hands down the best BBQ I've ever had. My friend Brenden tried it for the first time a few weeks ago and decided he wanted to go back for his birthday and have all his friends try it too. There were 16 of us who shared a value platter which has pretty much everything on the menu...and then we ordered a few other things! Be warned, it was a lot of food and we had tons leftover. Everything from the dirty rice, to the greens, to the pulled pork was fantastic. I can't wait to go back!!!!

Porky's BBQ
362 W 6th St
San Pedro, CA 90731
(310) 521-9999
www.ribs123.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Here in the Rio Grande do Sul, south of Brazil we love BBQ too, (called CHURRASCO). It's a tradition, everybody know how to make. You sould try once, you'll gonna love it!!
    Kiss...I miss you at Greek!!!

    ReplyDelete